Monday 17 September 2018

The Real Love


     For a very long time I was thinking about, what is Love?
Is meeting someone and always thinking about him or her is love?
Is attachment to someone is love?
Is caring of someone is love?
We do love or love is already existed?
I was thinking of these all things and finally I decided to do a survey so I wrote a text message and send it to all of my phone contacts. I got the following replies:

1. Love is an unbreakable bond between two individuals.
      
      2. Love is feeling.
      
3. Love is addiction.
   
      4. Where there is love, there would be no demand of expectations.
       
      5. Obsession and powerful feelings, Emotion.
    
      6. Love is all about respect and care.

7. Love is the name of baring everything for getting each other, it’s a pure relation
   
 8. Love is Trust and there is no space of doubt.

     Every one of the above answers, made me doubtful because everyone of them raised another question.
     If love is an unbreakable bond then why people do breakups in the relationship, before that they were in love.
If love is feeling then there are other feelings too which make us happy and sad also so then pain is love and gain is love.
If love is addiction so people who are addicted to drugs, love drugs?
If there is no demand of expectations in love then why people demand to be together and if they don’t so then there is no love?
If emotion is love then we usually get emotional to the street children doing hard work in burning sun, or we get emotional watching a sensational movie or drama, so is this love?
We respect all the elders and the elders care of younger, if we give respect to any elder we meet first time, do we love him or her?
Do getting each other is love, means if not so there is no love? Do with the death of someone, the love ends?
If love is the name of trust so then why most of the relationships break with doubt?
   
      In all of the definitions there is something between two persons, and where there is something there is no love. Love is a constant condition within a human which doesn’t change or converted, if you find yourself converted toward someone else, it means there was no love.
Love is a condition in which someone becomes your center of being, if he or she is with you or not but is within you, within your center of being. Love is the condition that you see yourself in someone else eyes and he or she see him/herself in your eyes and there is nothing in between, even there is no thinking. Love is beyond everything, Love is the name of oneness the connection of souls, love is already existed and we just wait to meet our already connected soul.

    (A mother don’t love her children, the love that is existed already don’t need to do.)

     Love is that relationship which doesn’t need anything, there is no power of demand, wish of gaining, or greed of anything, the concept of I and you will be end there will be just I and the existence of two individuals in one I is called love.
     
     If I got you or not, you are with me, you will be, even you are within me, and there is nothing between us because there can be nothing between me and myself.
And this is real Love….

20 comments:

  1. yeah u right.. centr of being is called I.. and when we becomes I dats called true love.. very good @aamir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly yes, this was the thought hit me about real love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. an intense feeling of deep affection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think It is the perfect description of Love. Very nice and touchable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I got you or not, you are with me, you will be even you are within me and there is nothing between us because there can be nothing between me and myself.
    And this is real Love.
    WoW, i am speechless....

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big thanks to all for such nice comments... o:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If someone want to learn how to write , read this article and they will came to know what is love..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The clear and transparent definition of pure and unconditional love...!
    There can be nothing between me and myself... You made a Straight a Jalebi man...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was amaizing."the love is already existed it don't need to do"����

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes aamir your right and I love this love indeed..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you described it.. Brave..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love is that relationship which doesn’t need anything, there is no power of demand, wish of gaining, or greed of anything, the concept of I and you will be end there will be just I and the existence of two individuals in one I is called love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for liking my blogs and for giving your precious comments

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tremendous piece of write ...to describe the concept of love in the most perfectionist manner....
    CHHATA HUN KE BHOOL JAAON TUJHEY
    ROZ YE BAAT BHOOL JAATA HUN....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WAHAB KHAN YUSAFZAI7 November 2018 at 22:18

    Tremendous piece of write ...to describe the concept of love in the most perfectionist manner....
    CHHATA HUN KE BHOOL JAAON TUJHEY
    ROZ YE BAAT BHOOL JAATA HUN....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much sir Wahab for a realy nice comment and describing my whole blog in just one verse

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with second last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete

We are on the way to ancient era in modern form

The thing which makes us different from animals is communication. Communication is inferred from a Latin word communis and communicare,...